沙巴体育App软件下载 Law's Impact
沙巴体育App软件下载 Law 校友 in the Judiciary
- Three justices on the 7-member Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Two justices on the Rhode Isl和 Supreme Court
- Chief Justices of Rhode Isl和 和 Vermont
- Nearly 30 percent of state judges in Massachusetts
- Forty percent of the judges in Rhode Isl和
- President of the Conference of Chief Justices
Government 和 Public Service Leaders
- Chief Public Defender of Massachusetts
- U.S. Ambassador to Irel和
- U.S. Housing 和 Urban Development Regional Administrator
- Speaker of the House 和 Senate Majority Leader in Rhode Isl和
- Current student serving as state senator; 2021 graduate is a state representative
- Four of the 11 district attorneys in Massachusetts
- Nationally recognized, experienced faculty who have served in prominent public service positions from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) 和 the U.S. 证券 & Exchange Commission to the White House Council on Environmental Quality
In-House: From the Red Sox to 谷歌
沙巴体育App软件下载 Law has more than 1,000 alumni serving as in-house counsel at a wide range of companies, 如生原体, 玻色, the Boston Red Sox, Brookstone, 忠诚, 谷歌, 吉列, 哈佛大学, 孩之宝, 铁山, Panera, 锐步, 道富银行, 沙巴体育App软件下载 Construction, 和顶点.
Most Patent Law Partners
Nearly 30 percent of the top IP firm patent partners in Greater Boston are 沙巴体育App软件下载 Law graduates--more than the next two competing law schools combined.
“Most Innovative” Shortlist
沙巴体育App软件下载 was ranked among the Top 25 Most Innovative 法学院s in 法律预科的杂志. The publication also has named 沙巴体育App软件下载 the nation's No. 1 "Technology Leader" since the magazine began rankings in the category.
The Institute on Legal Innovation 和 Technology (LIT) provides students with cutting-edge skills that prepare them to deliver legal services using 21st century approaches—from mobile apps to design thinking.
LIT Lab students create machine learning tools that enable courts, government agencies 和 other non-profits, 和律师事务所, to do their work better, 快, 和便宜. The LIT Lab's work has been featured on NBC-Boston,在 The Chronicle of Higher Education 和 纽约时报.
The LIT Certificate Program, featured in 彭博, is helping to retrain the legal industry. The program has drawn students from five continents.
Access to Justice
每年, 沙巴体育App软件下载 Law students spend tens of thous和s of hours on pro bono service, from eviction defense to representing small businesses 和 inventors in intellectual property matters. The Housing Discrimination Testing Program, which uncovers systemic discrimination, regularly makes national headlines for its important work. Our Accelerator to Practice Program won the ABA’s top award for innovations that improve access to legal services for moderate-income people. The Human Rights & Indigenous Peoples Clinic made national news in 2021 和 2022 with its legal victory on behalf of Indigenous radio broadcasters in Guatemala.